Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bathroom Update, Part 2

We are well on the way to having a functional guest bathroom again! And to be honest, I think it's a reasonable facsimile to what I had envisioned!


Just a little touching up here and there, but we can do that another weekend. I think the color on the cabinet is MUCH better than that lighter color.


This third photo shows the truest color compared to what I painted. It's a really cheery bathroom now, and looks like a fun place to take a tub for the girls! A helped me pick out a new shower curtain, and we also picked up some towels and new bathmats on sale this weekend. The mirror that we picked up this weekend will probably go in either tonight or tomorrow.


Many thanks to my dear husband for helping me with all the taping and for watching the girls while I painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment